Monday, November 11, 2013

Words of Wisdom

Strength in persistance; A river cuts through a rock not because of it's power, but because of it's persistence. ~unknown
The struggling you do today, will develop the strength you need for tomorrow. ~ unknown
Sometimes you don't realize the weight of a burden you have been carrying, until you feel the weight of it's release. ~ unknown
The only fear you have, is fear itself. Feel the fear and do it anyways.

 Forgiving you is my gift to you; moving on is my gift to myself. ~ unknown
Some people are better left in your heart, and not in your life. ~ unknown


Relief comes after the courage to let go of what you can't change.
How people treat you is their Karma; how you react, is yours. ~ unknown


Mean and hateful people are like sandpaper. They scratch you and rub you the wrong way, but eventually you become smooth and polished while they become worn out, used up, and ugly. ~ The fighting temptations (movie)
When you judge me, you do not define me; but you do define yourself. ~ unknown
Don't mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness. ~ unknown
The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to. ~ unknown
Be careful with your words, because once they've been said they can only be forgiven; not forgotten. ~ unknown
I'd rather lose an argument to someone, than lose someone to an argument. ~ unknown
Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down and beat you with experience. ~ unknown
When you throw dirt, you loose ground. ~ unknown
Pay no attention to those who talk behind your back, it simply means you are two steps ahead. ~ unknown
Your character is who you are, your reputation is who others think you are. Stay true to, and focus on your character, not your reputation.
Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. ~ Rumi


Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die ~ unknown
Staying quiet doesn't mean I have nothing to say, it means I don't think you're ready to hear my thoughts ~ unknown
There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you've had enough ~ unknown
If I cut you off, chances are you handed me the scissors ~ unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment