Monday, January 23, 2012

Back in the Hospital

Kayli was admitted back into the hospital on Jan. 12th for Bladder Retention (she isn't voiding).  She is having further issues now, including abdominal pain, fevers, ear infections, and poor stool output.  She has been up all night with pain, and is challenging all the doctors to find the source of the issues while patiently waiting for us to figure it all out.  Please keep her in your prayers.  She needs comfort, peace, and the medical staff needs guidance.  Thank you!  God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. My 7 year-old granddaughter watched the video on Jesus Loves you. She started crying and asked me if I knew Kayli, I told her no and she asked "if you did would you take me to meet her? I wish she was my sister." This video really touched her heart and she wants to watch the other videos of Kayli. Just thought you would like to hear this. You are in our thoughts and Prayers. Nancy in OH

    ReplyDelete