Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kayli's testimony reaches teenagers and changes live's forever!


Kayli's testimony reaches teenagers and changes live's forever! 
(this message is from one of Kayli's Krusaders!)

I just had to message you about something that happened on Friday. I work in a school and the class of 14 year old boys and girls I had we're playing up like never before ! screaming and jumping on the desks and bring so horrible I could have walked away. After 30 mins asking them to sit down and get on with their work one boy shouted 'I'm not doing anything for anyone, I'm having a s*&^ day and I'm going to take it out on you, So I said 'right, I'm going to show you all something then we will compare your s*&^ day shall we ? I put on the screen the video of your beautiful baby girl, the one from birth and after the first couple of mins I had a class full of 14 year olds who never said a thing apart from 'omg this is beautiful and boys crying!! The end of the video everyone in that room said 'what a role model your little girl is now to them' and that they want to learn about children who have this. As for Dean (the s*&^ day boy) he said in the whole of his 14 years of life 'no one has EVER earned his respect or love like your little girl has' and that she will always be his 'hero. Oh and 4 of the girls fell in love with your oldest son  xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Another message:
    The class all want to do kayli a video for which I will send letters out to their parents asking for permission for you to put it on her page they are wanting to write a song for her ... all this from 24 kids who are on their last ever chance at school, they all have 'big' issues and are from backgrounds that you wouldn't believe. Some things that have happened to some of theses kids by people who should be caring for them are beyond belief. So THANK YOU and your family for sharing that video your little girl has done something that the school has failed to do for these kids and that's shown them that 'there is HOPE all you have to do is believe ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 If Kayli can, YOU can! <3 We are ALL God's children! <3

    ReplyDelete